Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rainy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday. I am blogging from the couch and not sure if I'll be able to go out. Having super fit friends has gotten me into trouble. We did another Cross fit workout, and I can barely move tonight. I am linking up with Jaime at This Kind of Love for What I Am Loving Wednesday. 
Family Picture and One of My Favorites
1. Snuggling with Asha in bed this morning listening to the rain. It made getting up and going to work much more difficult than normal. Is it terrible that I am excited for rain? It hasn't been warm enough to rain and not snow in months. The fact that it isn't snowing makes even the dreariest weather wonderful.

2. I'm loving that I've made it to Cross fit two days in a row. What what! I am definitely feeling it, but I am happy that I am on my way to increased strength and overall health. 

Canon
3. My new Canon T3i is on its way to my happy self. I got a fantastic deal from Canon's website for the body and Amazon for the lens. I can't wait to improve my photography skills. 

4. Loving 30% done with deployment. I am really focused on hitting 33%, but seeing that first number change is always a good thing. 

5. Yay for two trips to the dog park yesterday. I took Asha right after work and then again after the gym. I am hoping this equals a very sleepy puppy tomorrow. Poor baby will be in her crate way more than she normally is and I always feel better about it if she is really tired.


Happy Wednesday =) 

2 comments:

  1. I have that same camera, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from WILW...congrats og going to Crossfit 2 days in a row. My husband and I go to a pretty intense bootcamp( Barry's Bootcamp )once a week. It's such a great workout. I know Crossfit is too. And your dog is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...