Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Monogram Time

Ignore the dog hair on the left of this picture. 
I have a pretty serious love affair with monograms. I recently ordered this new gorgeous piece in rose gold and it arrived yesterday. It is absolutely gorgeous, although the chain is slightly longer than I prefer. I am horribly allergic to nickel, so most jewelry is out for me. I was thrilled to find this shop on Etsy  where I could get one without nickel. Usually that means jewelry is crazy expensive. This shop is very affordable, and the necklace is gorgeous. (I'm not being paid to say this, I just want to help y'all other monogram loving out)

Are y'all into monograms? One of my favorite ideas I have seen is to order a necklace with your new  monogram for the wedding. Put it on after the ceremony and wear it to the reception. I think this is such a cute way to recognize your new status as a married lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...