Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dress Like a Princess

via
I was doing my normal Monday morning news round up when I saw a headline that immediately made my day. The fabulous designer Issa is doing a capsule collection with Banana Republic. Issa is best known for the incredible dress Kate Middleton wore for the announcement of her engagement to Prince William. 

That dress: The Duchess of Cambridge put Issa on the map when she donned their blue wrap dress for her engagement photographs, and now they are coming to a high-street near you
via
Seriously, could that dress be any more gorgeous? 

From Vogue: 
"Issa London's effortlessly chic style complements our global Banana Republic consumer who is on the go and needs to transition her look seamlessly from day to night," said Simon Kneen, Banana Republic's creative director and executive vice president of design.
The range will be stocked in 450 Banana Republic stores across the US and around 700 international stores - as well as online at bananarepublic.gap.com. Expect Issa's signature bright wrap dresses and kimono-style cover-ups, combined with exotic animal prints and African-inspired accessories."

I don't think the collection will be available for a few months. You better believe my happy self will be stalking the website when it does become available. I need a homecoming dress and I imagine something from this collection might be perfect. 

Please tell me some of y'all are as obsessed with Kate Middleton's clothing as I am? 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I have a friend like you to tell me when all this stuff is going on! I love her style and think that you would love amazing in something from the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this just made my day. I adore her clothes!! I guess I'll need to start a special fund so I can go to BR and dress like her! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...