Monday, April 8, 2013

Asha Is Crazy

Old picture, but one of my favorites 
I am happily watching the ACM awards on Sunday night when I heard something weird. It sounded like the garage was opening, but there was no reason for it to be doing so. I actually checked to make sure I wasn't sitting on the clicker dealy. I stuck my head into the garage, and sure enough the door was going on up. So my mind immediately jumps from ghosts to serial killers pretty quickly. Then I see my lovely little puppy.
 She has the garage door opener in her mouth treating it like a chew toy. She was pushing the button with her teeth. She didn't do too much damage, I think she was more entertained by the button. I have no idea how long she had it, but it's likely my garage was opening and closing for about ten minutes. My neighbors probably think I am completely crazy. 

Also, since she can open the back door, this lovely sight greeted me a few days ago. 


Oh sweet Asha. You crazy crazy puppy. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha that sounds like something my pups would do! I would have been freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! huskies are nuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Too funny!! One thing I have to always make sure of before heading back inside is wiping their paws dry :/ Quite exhausting if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...