Friday, April 12, 2013

Mailbox Happiness

Hello Friday! 
I am celebrating with a morning spin class, followed by a trip into town. To give a high five for all that is Friday, I am liking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five For Friday. 

1. I am getting my haircut today. It has been over a year since I've had one, and it has gotten out of control. I am so excited to get some life put back into this mop of straw on my head. 

2. High Five that Army Tuition Assistance is fully reinstated. I'm sure some of y'all have been following the craziness with T.A. We heard weeks ago that it was reinstated, but it wasn't until yesterday that money was actually available for soldiers to enroll in classes. We did a TON of registrations yesterday and it felt awesome. I am glad T.A is back for many reasons, but one of them is that I would have likely lost my job if T.A was permanently cancelled. I love seeing all these soldiers able to start taking classes again. 

The littlest Watson bore the family name on his customized onesie
Caleb's love of golf, or at least his enthusiasm for getting onto the green, is already apparent despite his young age
via
3. These pictures of golfer Bubba Watson and his son at the Maters Tournament. I am not really into golf, but these are just the sweetest thing. I love his son's little custom shirt.



4. Thursday was seriously the best mail day ever. I got a sweet package from a good friend of ours. He sent us chocolate, gorgeous Celtic salt and pepper shakers, and a fabulous Game of Thrones mug. Also, apparently we paid too much in taxes so I got a check from the IRS. Our tax refund already came through, so I am trying to figure out what this is.



5. My print from Melissa arrived! I already have it framed and happily hanging on my wall. It is such a lovely reminder of the wonderful time I spent in Italy.

Happy Friday Y'all =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...