Monday, April 15, 2013

Mama's Day

I'm not a mother yet, but I know a lot of them and can't wait to help celebrate their wonderfulness in a few weeks. 

Purchase Here

How gorgeous is this Mama ring from Nora Kogan (used to be St. Kilda). This ring has been featured on A Cup of Jo  a few times. I have a special love for this artist because my wedding ring is her Loved Ring in white gold. I fell in love with this ring the moment I saw it. It works perfectly with my slightly thicker engagement ring band. 

To Purchase


I would love to add the Mama ring to my jewelry box in a few years. It would be the perfect right hand ring to stack with something else. These rings are so dainty and convey such a wonderful feeling of love. 

What are y'all planning to get your mama's this Mother's Day? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...