Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mirror Mirror

Hello lovely readers. I am happily at work with a gigantic latte ready to start my day. I wanted to quickly finish my Wednesday Loving post to highlight some of the things that are rocking my world this week.

I am linking up with Jaime at This Kind of Love  for What I Am Loving Wednesday. 
Threshold™ Starburst Mirror
Target Mirror
1. This pretty mirror is coming home with me on Friday. I have been looking at it every time I stop by at Target, and finally decided to pull the trigger. I can't wait to add it to our breakfast room. Once I get my framing projects back from Michaels, the breakfast room will be done. Whoop whoop 

Milan Cathedral, Milan, Italy 8x10 Print- Travel Photography
Around the World in 80 Frames
2.  This gorgeous photograph from Melissa's lovely shop is on its way to my house. I am so in love with so many of her photographs. I visited Milan a few times while I was studying abroad and this photograph is the perfect reminder. 
via
3. I am loving that I have new DIY plans for as soon as the weather warms up. I am buying an old coffee table from my neighbor and I plan to make a cushioned ottoman for my living room. My garage is way too cold to work in right now, but I have faith that warmer weather will come again. This photo is my inspiration for my newest project. I will probably do more of a blue color scheme, but I adore that pattern.



4. It is beyond wonderful that I got to tear another page off my desk calendar. I can't wait till the fall months start to appear on my desk. I am just so ready to hit 50% done of this darn deployment.

From Amazon
5.  I have been totally sucked into the Mortal Instruments series. The on post library has all of them, and I might have read the first four in the last week. Literally all I did on Sunday was read and eat. It was heavenly. I have always been a fan of YA books (y'all have seen my Harry Potter obsession) and this series is pretty good.

Happy Wednesday =) 

2 comments:

  1. My sister-in-law has been raving about City of Bones and trying to get me to read it. I almost started it the last time I visited her, but just wasn't in the mind-set at all. After I finish the book I'm on now, I might pick it up. (It'll be time for some fiction; my current book is very heavy non-fiction about anti-Semitism.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I'm going to have to buy some prints from her shop. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...