Friday, March 16, 2012

With Great Styling Comes Great Coffee Tables

Well hello weekend. This week has been really good, and I know this weekend is going to be a blast. I had an amazing yoga class on Thursday morning. I feel like the gym has been a good outlet for me this week. There is so much right now that is out of my control. I can't make housing become available any faster. I can't make someone here hire me. I can control my workouts. The class was way harder than my yoga classes in Georgia, and I felt a little out of my league. I will continue dreaming about my future house and of course pinning like a madwoman.

I have been really feeling coffee table/entry way/bookshelf styling on Pinterest this week. Here are some of my favorites from this week. 

gorgeous!
Molly On Pinterest 
This is fairly close to our dining room table. We have the gorgeous Pacifica from Crate and Barrel, which matches this gorgeous pale wood color. It absolutely needs simple styling, and I love the look of the tulips. 

Hydrangeas + silver
Molly on Pinterest 
Silver and white is one of my favorite color combinations. I am a huge fan of white as a base for almost my entire house. 
I love this styling
Molly on Pinterest 
I am in love with this styling. The gold frame with the purple hydrangea is gorgeous. I absolutely plan to do something similar to this with styling for our entry way. 
Grey Console, In love with this stying
Molly On Pinterest
This color scheme is lovely. When Ace Hardware had their free quart of Clark and Kensington paint I got a gorgeous pale grey/ blue color. By the way, they are doing it AGAIN this Saturday. Here is the Coupon . I am painting one of our small bookshelves this color. I will absolutely bring some dried lavender into the picture. 
 
Pinned Image
Molly on Pinterest
I don't see an Hermes tray in my future. However, I love these pops of color. Clearly, I have a thing for hydrangeas as they are in three of these pictures. I am a big fan of trays as the limit for styling on a coffee table. In reality, my coffee tables have always been covered in books, cups of tea, papers and a million bobby pins. I think if you keep the pretty aspects together on the tray, it divides the usable space from the styles space. 
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. I am sooo with ya on silver and white... so classy and chic!!

    And i love that wooden table in pin #1! super cute!

    can't wait for you guys to be in your new home so I can see how you transform it!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm all about coffee tables. love it! need to decorate mine now!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all the pictures!! i too love to use hydrangeas and tulips To me they scream classic and crisp!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...