Saturday, March 24, 2012

NYC for the weekend

We are headed to NYC this weekend for a whirlwind of friend catching up. I haven't been in years, and can't wait to soak up the city. In all honesty, one of the things I am most excited for is frozen yogurt. Our little area isn't quite posh enough to have froyo, and I miss it like crazy. When I was still living in D.C, Red Mango was a few-times-a-week treat.

Blackberry Frozen Yogurt
via
Ace Hardware is still doing their free quart of Clark + Kensington paint on Saturday, coupon here

so gorgeous
via
 
Today is our 6 month wedding anniversary, so all the weddings yesterday were perfectly timed. I loved looking at everyone's wedding pictures. There is something so wonderful about weddings. They are such a hopeful joyful time. I truly hope that everyone can maintain the love for their husbands that they felt on their wedding day. I am already seeing friends, who's weddings I attended, getting divorced and it breaks my heart.

 I am so grateful and proud of my marriage. I understand that sometimes people are much happier and better off divorced, but I just remember the joy and absolute glee of their weddings. It makes me so sad how something so joyful could disappear. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I look forward to sharing all about our NYC adventures.
 

1 comment:

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...