Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blog Awards and Song of the Day

Laura over at Loving Life in Love was gracious enough to tag me with the Cute Blog Award. I love her blog and can't get enough of her adorable dogs. I am also linking up with Goodnight Moon for What's Your Song?


This week I am feeling Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift and the Civil Wars. I am not nearly as obsessed with The Hunger Games as my sister or others, but I have been listening to this song constantly.







Here's how it works - upon receiving the award, you are to: 
1) Link back to the person who awarded you
2) Answer all of the award questions
3) Award as many bloggers that you think are worthy of this award and make them aware of it

What is your go to make-up brand?

Benefit makeup


I love Benefit. Erase paste is the best under eye concealer I have ever used. Benefit can be a bit pricey, so I try to either get it on sale or on Ebay. I also love the powder Get Even. I hardly ever wear more than very basic makeup. My obsession with sunscreen has left me with pretty good skin. The one thing I have to do every day is fill in my eyebrows. They are so blond that without pencil they are invisible. 

What is your favorite trend of 2011? 
Oh lord I can't even tell you the trends of 2011. Between finishing my Masters Degree and getting married, I barely bought any new clothes or paid attention. 

What is your favorite dessert? 
Carrot cake

Carrot Cake. I try to make a healthier version most of the time, but I love me some cream cheese icing. 


What is your favorite color?
I would probably say blue and green. I wear mostly blue, black and grey but I have been loving emerald green lately. 

What is your middle name? 
When we got married my maiden name became my middle name. I was born with the middle name Philomena. Oh yes, my Irish Catholic background was in full force when my parents named me. 


What song did you listen to last? 
Ha, see first part of this post. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift and the Civil Wars.


Dogs or Cats? 
German Shepard. I want one
Images can be found on my pinterest



DOGS!! I am allergic to cats which is unfortunate because my parents and my in-laws both have cats. We are getting a dog as soon as the housing situation is resolved. 

Something you haven't told anyone ( on your blog) yet
I suppose the only thing I haven't mentioned is that I don't eat almost anything processed. My husband and I have been eating Paleo for about a year now, and I love it. I am not perfect, and absolutely eat stuff I shouldn't. However, the majority of the time I eat only fruit, vegetables, meat and nuts. I differ from most paleo people in that I still eat dairy. I tried to go without it, but horrendous stomach aches were the result. 




3 comments:

  1. I love this song! I read the Hunger Games early last year and I was so excited to see they were making a movie! Taylor Swift is awesome. Great Choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Benefit makeup! I recently bought their new "they're real!" mascara...it is awesome. I have also been thinking about hopping on the paelo wagon but I don't know if I can give up my beloved carbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. confession, i am obsessed with the hunger games and have still yet to have heard this song until just now. love it!!!! and that video is beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...