Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nerd Excitement

In perhaps the most exciting news ever, Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman are coming to Syracuse. I am trying to get tickets, and will be the happiest girl in the world if we can go. I love MythBusters and am so excited to see them in person.

 In case this post wasn't nerdy enough; I discovered last night that I can now sing the entire theme song to Big Bang Theory.

For Goodnight Moon's link-up I am adding Grace Potter and The Nocturnal's Paris (Ooh La La). This is a great song to play while getting ready in the morning. I love Grace Potter and how she sounds amazing in so many styles.


I miss my kitchen. I never thought I would have an emotional connection to my food processor, but the lack of cooking is killing me. First thing when we get the house is to unpack the kitchen. The bedroom and living room can wait, but I am dying to make some tasty recipes. Here are some of the first culinary items on my list 

via
If you want a great muffin without all the added sugar, I would highly suggest these. They use dates for a sweetener, so you avoid all the processed sugar. 

via
I love Thai yellow curry. I will leave out the noodles when I make this, but it looks amazing. 
via

These braised short ribs are from a website I LOVE called Primal Palate. Eating paleo can be a little intimidating, but this recipe is one of the easiest. It is so good, and my husband couldn't get enough. Ah, this makes me miss my crock pot.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...