Our NYC weekend consisted of the following:
1. One night of drunken dancing at the Brooklyn Bowl
2. Countless coffee shop stops
3. Two frozen yogurt runs ( This was on my "Can't do at Ft. Drum" list)
4. A few mile walk along the High Line. I felt like I was living in a post from A Cup of Jo
5. A trip to Les Halles restaurant. They used to have a location in D.C where we went all the time. They have the most delicious steak.
6. So much catching up with great friends. I met up with a study abroad buddy, a childhood friend, and met lots of cool new people as well.