Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Sun And Stars

To Buy At Catbird
When I saw this necklace pop up on Catbird's Instagram feed, I swear my heart skipped a beat. I have been a huge fan of Catbird for a while, and have been eyeing their stackable initial rings forever. However, nothing compares to the loveliness of their stackable moon and stars necklace. I have a bit of a monogram problem. I have a couple monogram necklaces, and there are P's all over my house. Nothing like this though. 

I have to confess, my first reaction to these necklaces was that they represent one expression of love from Game of Thrones. Two characters call each other "moon of my life" and "my sun and stars". Is this a totally nerdy reason to love something? Oh clearly yes. Nonetheless, this necklace is officially on my wish list.  

What would you get? Two stars for you and your significant other? I would absolutely go with one of each, but there are so many possibilities. 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Moons and stars aren't really my thing, but that is a lovely necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...