Thursday, March 21, 2013

Birthday Boy

The unit website posted this picture this morning. Oh I love that smile 
Today is my husband's birthday. Even though he is 6,500 miles away, I am so happy to celebrate with him. Yesterday we chatted until midnight Afghanistan time so that I could say happy birthday. Then late last night I sent him the following pictures to show him his birthday present. 

She really did not want to sit still for this 
Asha is very interested in his birthday present. 
Asha helped me unwrap his present. 


My dad's cousin is an amazing artist and he combined three pictures of us to make this gorgeous piece. I really happy with how it turned out. Walter has done portraits of most of my extended family over the years, and I love that I got to add my little one to that list. If you want to see more of his work or a larger version of  my piece you can check out his website.  

1 comment:

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...