Thursday, July 26, 2012

Travel Bug

I have been extremely fortunate to have traveled all over the world throughout my life. In high school and college I was able to go abroad to France, Italy and the UK. Seeing all of the excitement in London for 2012 Olympics just makes me want to go back. I was lucky enough to study at Oxford for a term, and feel like it is another home. I fell completely and totally in love with the city and University. 

Lane has been considering a career move (still in the army) that would take us overseas for a few years. I couldn't be happier and would move tomorrow if we could. Here are some of my favorite pictures from previous trips to Italy and England. 


Catching snowflakes in the middle of the courtyard at the Bodleian Library at in Oxford. 

Trevi Fountain in Rome 

Up on a hill overlooking Verona. 

Would y'all go live overseas if the opportunity presented itself? I can't wait for the open air markets, gorgeous architecture and the opportunity to travel. Also, somehow in nine years of being together Lane and I have NEVER been on a plane together. Obviously, we have flown extensively without one another, but never together. It is possible that moving overseas would be our first time flying together. 

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely move overseas! Although, I'm kind of biased because my husband is stationed out of Germany, so I am trying to get there as we speak! (His unit is being deactivated, so it's complicated.)

    You have been to some very cool places!*

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...