Friday, July 6, 2012

H54F Link-Up

Happy Friday! As usual I am linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday. 


1. My sweet girl was much better behaved this week. She has started responding to "No" and "Down" and walking on the leash is so much better. It is such a relief to not be correcting her all day every day. Also, is that not the most patriotic picture ever?

2. Lane had two days off for the 4th of July. We relaxed and had a great time watching the fireworks in Sackets Harbor. The noise doesn't bother Asha at all, and it was so fun to see the fireworks from different spots around the water.

3. I finished my tray! I think it looks a million times better. I bought this tray because of its shape. I knew it would look gorgeous once I was done. I used simple white latex paint and gold spray paint. The most time consuming part was fixing the spots where tape pulled up the paint. I am really happy with how it turned out.


4. I love our new phones. I love having access to the internet whenever I want. I am completely addicted to Instagram. I love seeing daily images from different people I know in real life as well as other bloggers. Yes, my background is an adorable kissing picture while my husband's is Boba Fett. 

20120705_111312.jpg

5. In more Star Wars news: We made pancakes and broke out our Star Wars stencils. It was awesome. 

I hope everyone had a lovely Fourth of July. This week was so short because of the holiday, and I can't believe the weekend is already here. We are heading down to Virginia on Sunday ( YAY) and will make a circuit through the state visiting friends. 

1 comment:

  1. that tray looks great! And Asha looks like she is growing so much already! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...