Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Lake

I grew up going to a secluded lake in the North Georgia mountains. It has always been my favorite place in the entire world. It was an easy decision to hold the wedding there as well. 



 I have celebrated the majority of my 4th of July's there, and being so far away this year has been a little difficult. There is always a parade around the lake, followed by a potluck at the swimming dock. 

Oh and sometimes there is canoe jousting. Which, although it is quite fun, is also pretty dangerous ( fair warning). 


Super young Molly and Lane

I don't know the next time I will be back in Georgia, but hopefully I can make it down there next summer for a while. I can't wait to lay out on the dock and enjoy spending time with family and friends. 

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing family gathering place! Here's to many more summer memories there to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so cool to have a place like that to gather to!

    hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...