1. I am 99% sure I will be employed this summer. The Vice President of Academic Affairs loved me, and they all said how excited they are to bring me on as an Adjunct Professor. I may also work as an Academic Adviser which would give me more steady hours. This is such a relief as I was terrified that I wouldn't meet my goal of being employed by May. I feel really proud of myself for how diligently and tenaciously I have searched for a job.
2. My workouts were awesome this week. I was having some knee issues earlier in the week, but I did squats yesterday and they were great. I should be dead lifting over 100 lbs in less than two weeks!
3. I made amazing ginger garlic shrimp on Wednesday night. Our little point and shoot camera is still not working, so no pictures. I made the sauce by simmering ginger, garlic, half a tomato, and olive oil for about 30 minutes. Turned it up to high, threw in the shrimp and cooked till done. Lane devoured it in less than five minutes and asked if there was more.
4. I read a TON this week. I went on a Philippa Gregory kick and finished The Lady of the Rivers plus a few others. I am reading The White Queen right now. I love her books because I can get my history fix, but still feel like I am just reading a novel.
5. Lastly, I am so freaking excited to be going to two of my favorite places; D.C and Atlanta. I am going to see some of my favorite people and soak up the warm weather.