Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Disastrous Combination

I spent yesterday sick as a dog. In between the fever-ish dreams, I re-read Catching Fire. This was a huge mistake. I ended up having terrifying dreams about being in the actual Hunger Games. I imagined that I was still sick, but simultaneously trying to hide from the other tributes and get better. They were all trying to take me out. This meant that I woke up terrified multiple times throughout the day. Next time I am sick I will stick to less nightmare-inducing material.

Pinned Image
via
Lane was so sweet to me, and ran all around town trying to find something that I could actually keep down. Chicken broth and fruit popsicles did the trick.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I had the worst Hunger Games dreams when I read the first two books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. being sick is not fun at all. hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just started catching fire!!!!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...