Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pinterest Pretties

Valentines Day was lovely and low key. We went out to see a showing of This Means War and I loved it. Chris Pine and Tom Hardy are gorgeous and Chelsea Handler was really funny.



 Now it is time for Pinterest Wednesday and I am linking up with The Vintage Apple. My theme this week is jewelry. I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but Pinterest provides so many gorgeous examples I may change my ways. I own a few of these pieces, one is my wedding ring, but all would be welcome in my jewelry box. There is also a high level of monogram pieces, readers beware.

I have been in love with this watch for months
Source: Bloomingdales.com via Molly on Pinterest

I love chunky rose gold watches. I have been lusting after the Michael Kors line for a while. They are so chic and look great with almost any outfit. I love that they are a heavier watch which can masculine, but the light color makes them distinctly feminine. 

 I have an M and an L that I wear every day. Love them
Source: Etsy via Molly on Pinterest
I have an M and L necklace that I wear pretty much every day. I love the delicate gold circles. I have given these as engagement gifts to friends as well as for birthdays and Christmas.

Gorgeous
India Hicks Jewelry via Molly on Pinterest
Clearly I have a monogram problem. India Hicks' jewelry is gorgeous and a unique take on the standard monogram necklace. I love how the letters are a little different and it is not always apparent that the charm is made up of letters.

st. kilda loved ring, also happens to be my wedding ring.
Source: St. Kilda Jewelry via Molly on Pinterest
Oh hello wedding ring. Oh my goodness I am obsessed with this ring. It is tiny and delicate and just gorgeous. The top bit is slightly wider and fits perfectly with my engagement ring. Whenever I look down I can see "Loved" which is quite a nice boost during the day. The people at St. Kilda were wonderful to work with and I love all their jewelry. 

letter rings, obsessed with catbird
Source: Catbird Jewelry via Molly on Pinterest

 Catbird makes the most gorgeous tiny rings with letters or other symbols. I can imagine getting a few of these for your children's names. They are stackable and absolutely perfect.


Happy Wednesday to all. I am spending the day making carrot muffins and packing up most of my kitchen. The move is inching closer! Housing was shockingly lovely on the phone today, which makes me a little nervous for the sure disaster that must be around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a theme! And the gold heart ring is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these pieces are so beautiful! and just adore engraved necklaces :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...