Saturday, February 25, 2012

We Made It

I am so relieved that we made is safely to New York with all of our belongings in tow. It was a long two days of driving, but luckily we got to see family along the way. We arrived yesterday and started the two weeks of in-processing. Unfortunately, the civilian job office was closed by the time we arrived, but I am planning on going Monday.
change....
Source: Molly on Pinterest


We are in temporary housing for the time being, so all my fabulous house plans are on hold. It is a little overwhelming. This place will be home for the next few years. I had a hard time the first few weeks in Columbus, and came to love it there. I know ( or am hoping) it will be the same up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...