Saturday, February 4, 2012

Favorite DIY's

I love the idea of putting one's own personal touch on things for the home. So many sources give amazing inspiration for DIY's. Pinterest is obviously a great resource for DIY's, and one that I use constantly. Here two of my favorite sources for DIY ideas and projects. 

I have become obsessed with this blog, http://betterafter.blogspot.com/. They have some of the most amazing DIY projects from around the web. One that I especially love is wallpapering a basic Ikea table for your home. 

Love this Ikea diy
Source
I have this pinned on my DIY board on Pinterest and the table is definitely on our Ikea shopping list. I am not sure I have the patience to hammer in all those nails, but maybe it could be an ongoing project. 


This mirror is such a good way of using relatively cheap components to make a great finished product. This blog, http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/ is another great resource for project ideas. 
Mirror made with supplies from Walmart and Lowes. Very cool
Source
I think every woman needs a full length mirror, but some of the nice ones are so expensive. This is a brilliant way to get a gorgeous full length mirror without shelling out tons of money. 

The table and the mirror are on my to-do list, and I think they will be great additions to the house. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEE Better After blog too!! She does an amazing job at making things completely different with a make-over. Good luck on your new rennovations ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...