Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Adventures

Lane got released pretty early yesterday, so we took the chance to explore some of the surrounding area. We ventured out to Cape Vincent and Sackets Harbor. Both were pretty much deserted because it is the off season, but I can imagine that they would be gorgeous in the summer. Cape Vincent looks over the water to Canada.
Ice

Crazy Ice Formations at Cape Vincent 


Chilly/Handsome Husband and oh look, Canada!

We drove out to Sackets Harbor for dinner with a friend from high school who is also stationed up here. Almost nothing was open, but luckily a great restaurant called Good Fellos stays open during the off season. It was delicious, and I am so glad to find a great restaurant in this area. So far we haven't found many non-chain restaurants. I am excited to get to know this area better.
The Bar
Source

7 comments:

  1. ooh i want to come visit.i have never been on the east coast believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cool! Looks a bit chilly though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, coolest pictures ever! Those icicles are crazy. Cape Vincent looks like a pretty amazing place!

    http://allisoncelestia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just realized I emailed you back, but you didn't get it. This is what I said: Oh, thank you for the recommendations! We're definitely going back there next month with my in-laws while they're here visiting, so we'll check out those places! I think we're going to try to spend the night this time, so we can explore the city a little more! How long were you in Verona?

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy you had a chance to experience the goodness in people. And I am loving those winter accessories! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! that's some intense ice!

    and ps your wedding photo is so gorgeous.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molli, I love you blog! It is so exciting to learn about your adventures and new discoveries. Keep it up, I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...