Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Georgia On My Mind

columbus georgia river walk landscape painting
Source

Happy Valentines Day! We are seeing This Means War today for a matinee and making dinner at home. Neither of us is particularly into Valentines Day, and going to a movie may be the most we have ever done. My birthday is right before, and I am all celebrated out by the 14th.

We have been trying to hit all of our favorite places in Columbus before we leave. We had lunch at Country's today, and visited our favorite coffee shop; Columbus Coffee Company. Boxes are starting to pile up against the walls. I feel pretty confident about this move, probably because we only have a few room's worth of furniture. I haven't been here that long but have most certainly grown attached to certain places. I love the Barnes and Noble here, and working there for the last few months has been such a blessing.

Source

Unlike leaving Atlanta, where I know I will always come back to visit, I am not sure the next time I will be in Columbus. I was dreading living here, but was pleasantly surprised. The weather is wonderful of course, and I will take 80 degrees in January any day. I'm sure it will be even more appreciated when I am freezing in the NY winter.


Enough sad stuff. In the spirit of celebrating my last week in Georgia, here are some of my favorite Georgia pins. All are from my Pinterest Board Lovely
Georgia

Georgia On My Mind


georgia

Georgia

Georgia On My Mind

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...