Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pinning It Up

I have seen this link-up floating around, and decided to jump in and participate this week. I am linking up with Stephanie at Beautiful Mess  and Katie at Keep Calm and Carry On  for Saw It, Pinned It, Did It. I want to show off some of my Christmas decoration I got off Pinterest. 




chalk art for christmas
On Pinterest       Original Source
I am obsessed with chalkboards. I have two in my house and would happily add ten more. I think my husband might eventually complain. However, he leaves for deployment in a few months and I am expecting a chalkboard explosion. I was really inspired by the "Baby It's Cold Outside" chalkboard. We have a "No Christmas Stuff Till After Thanksgiving Rule" but I figured this could sneak under the radar. I put it up a few weeks ago and just love it. 

Here is my version 

My handwriting skills are not as good as the Pinterest version, but it still makes me happy. 

I also modified this pin, substituting silver bells for cranberries. I love how the bells coordinate with my "Jingle All The Way" sign. And clearly, I added another chalkboard. 

White candles and bells
On Pinterest   Original Source
cranberries
On Pinterest    Original Source
= 


4 comments:

  1. love your inspiration pictures and your project! Anything with chalkboard is good for me :) Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I feel so behind in Christmas decor. I need to get more unpacking done first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Seriously...who doesn't love a good chalkboard!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Your handwriting looks great--the other is too frilly, I think :)

    audrieis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...