I made a spur of the moment decision to do a second blog post today. I am linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for Fill In The Blank Friday.
1. My best quality is that I have a truly intense work ethic. I know that I will get stuff done and work my booty off till it’s finished.
2. One of my less flattering qualities that I interrupt. It isn't even because I want to talk about myself, I just get so excited over a connection or shared experience that I start talking too soon. I really don’t like this about myself and I have been working on it.
3. I'd rather be in Rome drinking cappuccino and pretending to be Italian.
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is getting myself ready for Lane’s deployment. I want to be in the best place possibly physically, mentally and secure in our marriage before he leaves.
5. I am looking forward to Christmas. I can’t wait to see my family and introduce them to Asha.
6. A super random factoid about me I dream in French on a regular basis.
7. I want my students to do better on this second test. The first one was a catastrophe, but I am hoping this second one will be better.
Happy Friday To All