I am linking up with the lovely mama-to-be Jaime for What I Am Loving Wednesday.
1. I am loving democracy in action. I love exercising the rights that so many fought so hard for. Less than 100 years ago women didn't even have the right to vote. Yesterday I waltzed into my local polling place, cast my ballot, and did my part for democracy.
2. I am loving the Georgia voter stickers. I liked voting in NY, but I have to say that I really miss those adorable stickers.
3. I am loving my new paleo macaroon recipe. I used this recipe and cut the amount of honey in half. They were delicious, but did fall apart pretty easily. I enjoyed them with tea in my favorite Georgetown mug.
4. Back to loving democracy. I loved watching the returns come in last night. My best friend and I have very different political views, and I enjoyed texting back and forth with her all night. I had three different websites up, as well as watching CBS. ( Also can we talk about how much easier it is to get Instagram pics now that they are all on your profile)
5. I am in love with Malia Obama's outfit from last night. I love that cobalt blue skirt with the black top and pop of pink.
I hope everyone had a wonderful election day and now on to the rest of the week. I am a little tired from staying up so late, but ready to jump back into work and bunco with other military spouses tonight.