Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Happy Friday

I am thrilled that Friday has finally arrived. Last weekend was right after Lane got back, and we didn't do much besides move from the kitchen to the couch and back to the kitchen. As much fun as that was, we are going to be a little more social tonight. We are going to a hockey game tonight, and seeing Sky Fall tomorrow. 

To celebrate the wonder that is Friday, I am linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for Fill In The Blank Friday. 


1.  I like curling up with a book and a giant mug of tea. Taking Asha to the dog park and watching her play with all her puppy friends. 

2.  A life goal of mine is to have a life I am proud of. I want to leave the world better than I found it. I love that my current job means I get to do that every day.

3.  The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is nerdy tv and  books. I like to say that my husband and I are secret nerds. I love Lord of the Rings, Song of Ice and Fire, Doctor Who, and have started watching Star Trek. My husband has one LOTR tattoo and one Game of Thrones tattoo. 

4. Some wise words that I love are you must live life like a great adventure. Living any other way will only lead to regrets. My grandfather told me this right before I left for boarding school. I was terrified, but the idea that it all has to be one big adventure was very comforting. 

5. Most mornings you will find me  walking Asha and trying to get out the door to work. If I have the morning off, I will be drinking tea, blogging, and watching morning tv. 
I need more hot men on my blog
 via
6. Right now I am super into Sons of Anarchy. My husband finally convinced me to start watching. I think what he really wants is a motorcycle. He thinks watching all the sexy men on bikes will convince me he should have one. 

7.  Right now I am super over the sun setting at 4:00 in the afternoon. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! New follower from New Zealand :)

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...