Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Can't believe this weekend is almost over. We both have tomorrow off, but it will be mostly spent with Lane finishing his tattoo. As much fun as that is, not sure if counts as relaxing. 
We went to a hockey game, which was only ok. Our high school team was insanely good, so watching the semi-pro's was only somewhat impressive. The best part of the entire evening was watching the four year old's play during the breaks


We went to see Skyfall on Saturday. I have to say, it was awesome. Substantially better than Quantum of Solace. I want an Aston Martin for Christmas. 


Sunday, we met up with some friends and took some pictures for our Christmas cards. I am going to include more of our outtakes in tomorrow' post, but I really liked this kiss-y picture. Asha was shockingly good for pictures. She sat and looked at the camera fairly predictably. We have a few pictures that I absolutely love.
 I am thinking about using Shutterfly to make our pictures, since with the current 40% off it is cheaper than most other options. I know they did free cards for bloggers last year. Anyone know how you get signed up for that? I am planning to order them this week so they are ready to go out around Thanksgiving. Last year we mailed them out on Christmas Day. I am trying to be more on my game this year. 

It his 71 degrees today here at Fort Drum. I know climate change is a horrible destructive thing, but man I am loving these warmer days. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture!! I know Tiny Prints and Shutterfly are under the same umbrella, but the lady (Julie Vasquez? I think?) contacted me through email.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...