Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide- The Fellas

Our second installment of the MrsMollyP Gift Guide is focused on the menfolk in our lives. Lane and I have been giving each other gifts for almost a decade. In that time I have hit some out of the ballpark, and some have been less than thrilling. I asked for his input to help create this list of gift suggestions for your favorite guy.
From our brewing experience. 15 gallons of beer 
1. Brew Your Own Beer.
This was one of the best gift ideas ever. I actually heard about it from a former roommate of mine. Sadly, I was 19 when I found out and knew I would have to put that idea on ice for at least two years. It made the perfect gift for Lane's 21st birthday. I recently found out that the amazing brew pup we went to brew our own beer, Shenandoah Brewing Company, closed. If you can find a brewing company near you, I highly recommend this as a fantastic gift. It also makes a great date.

Leatherman 830040  New Wave Multi-Tool with Nylon Sheath
via
2. Leatherman Multi-Tool.
I actually bought this for Lane as a wedding/ranger school gift.I liked the idea of writing a sweet note like "Throughout our lives I hope I can take care of you and everything you need. For anything I can't do, this should do the trick"

Buy at Lodge Skillets
3. Mini Guitar Skillet 
If your man likes to cook and/or play guitar, this would be an awesome gift. They aren't too big, but would be perfect for omelettes. Also, Lodge makes awesome cast iron skillets. 

Cabela's Shearling Elk Moccasins
4. Cabela's Moccasins 
Y'all, I can't even explain how comfortable these are. Lane's feet might 5 sizes bigger than mine, but I still snag these to walk around the house. Your man, and his feet, will thank you. Fair warning, Lane thinks they run a little narrow so this might be a gift that he can go try on first. 

No. 2 Shave Kit - Leather and Canvas
Colonel Littleton Leather and Canvas Shave Kit
5. This gorgeous shave kit is on the pricier side, but it is absolutely gorgeous. The leather is beautiful and this would be perfect for your manly man. This has been on Lane's wish list for a while, and I am certain many of y'alls' men would love it too. 

Thanks for checking in for Part 2 of my lovely gift guide. I plan to include a few more for your nerdier loved ones, a little guide for the ladies, and something for the parents. I love creating these guides. I hope they give you some ideas and help out with holiday shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...