Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide- Dogs

I have decided to do a gift guide for the holiday season. I loving seeing suggestions for gifts, and hope that maybe some of these will inspire you with a little holiday cheer. 

First up, gifts for the puppies. My baby girl will have her own stocking and stack of gifts. For those of y'all that are equally enamored of your dogs, here are some fun gift suggestions. 

Hunter Green Holiday Tartan Dog Bowtie Collar
Green Peppermint Stick Bow Tie Dog Collar

1. Bow tie collar for your favorite pooch. This Etsy Shop has the most amazing collars and leashes for your preppy puppy. This would make a perfect gift if you know someone who has a male dog. Also, if you are getting married and your dog is attending, this would be perfection. 

pumpkin dog treats
Great Pumpkin Dog Treat Recipe- Pinterest
Original Source
2. . Homemade dog biscuits. I have seen loads of recipes for these, but I like the looks of Cesar Milan's Apple Crunch recipe. You can find it here


Apple Crunch Pupcakes

Ingredients
• 2 ¾ cups water

• ¼ cup applesauce (unsweetened)
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1/8 tbsp vanilla extract
• 1 medium egg
• 4 cups whole wheat flour 
• 1 cup dried apple chips (unsweetened)
• 1 tbsp baking powder
2. Mix water, applesauce, honey, egg, and vanilla together in a bowl
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended
4. Pour into lightly greased muffin pans
5. Bake 1 ¼ hours



Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix water, applesauce, honey, egg, and vanilla together in a bowl
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended
4. Pour into lightly greased muffin pans
5. Bake 1 ¼ hours


I plan to make a whole load of dog treats for all of Asha'a dog park friends. 

All From Petco's Holiday Collection
3.  I will definitely be getting a few Christmas themed toys for Asha. These are a relatively cheap and cute way to incorporate your pets into opening gifts on Christmas day. 

I plan on doing a few more themed guides before Christmas is upon us. I hope that all my wonderful readers have a fantastic weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...