Thursday, November 22, 2012

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers. I am happily in Virginia visiting Lane's parents for a few days. Lane's mom has to work today, so our plan is to do our big dinner tomorrow. I wanted to include a few things I am thankful for this week.

1. My family. 
The best thing that ever happened to me was being born the daughter of my parents. I wouldn't be the wife, teacher, or person that I am today without their influence.


2. My husband.
He rocks.

3. My job
Although teaching has some really rough moments, I am really liking the most aspects of my job. I am completely in love with the academic advising aspect of my job. I feel like I make a positive difference in soldiers' lives every day. 
Photo: Sweet girl

4. Asha
Oh sweet girl. you are such a blessing. You were my constant companion while Lane was gone at NTC. I know with the upcoming deployment it will be exactly the same. You are my favorite cuddle buddy and the cutest alarm clock I could ever wish for. However, with all the excitement of getting to Virginia last night. You basically kept me up all night. I still adore you, but baby girl: I need some sleep.

Happy Thanksgiving =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...