Friday, November 30, 2012

Frozen Fill In The Blank Friday


v
Hello lovely readers. The temperature in Upstate NY has plummeted to a chilly 15 degrees. It is past the point of just cold, and has reached "dangerous to go outside with exposed skin". I spent just long enough outside for Asha to get some exercise, then immediately returned to my couch and a pile of blankets. I am linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for Fill In The Blank Friday. This Friday is all about Christmas; my favorite part of the year. 

chalk art for Christmas
Christmas Board on Pinterest
1.  "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is..." "Ok clearly, the answer is singing loud for all to hear. However, for me the best way to spread Christmas cheer is to give presents. I love love love giving people presents. I love the whole picking out process, and seeing their faces when they open the gift. 

2.  The holiday season is _very happy this year. We are settled into our house and seeing both of our families. Lane deploys soon after, but we can forget that for now. 

3.  When it comes to holiday decorating...I am fully in favor. I spent today putting up yards and yards of greenery. I go all out. 

4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is seeing my family and getting a Christmas tree. 

Chalkboard Christmas Card Chalk Art
Christmas Board on Pinterest
5. My favorite holiday tradition is going to see my grandparents as a kid after we opened presents. I hope to live close enough to our parents to recreate this with our own kids. 

6. This year my Christmas plans include driving to New Jersey to see my family. Lane's uncle has his own plane and is coming to get us for a second trip to Connecticut. I am really glad they we get to see both sides of the family this year. 

7.  My favorite holiday food is plain sugar cookies. There is nothing better than a sugar cookie in the shape of a Christmas tree. 

Happy Holidays to everyone =) 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like y'all have a great Christmas on tap this year. How nice that you'll be able to see both families! (We always struggled with dividing up our holidays. Mostly because we like some holiday time with just the two of us in addition to time with everybody else.)*

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...