Friday, November 23, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide- Nerd Part 1

In my next Holiday Gift Guide, I am all about the nerds in your life. I was going to do a general nerd gift guide, but I found so much great stuff for separate categories that I will probably just end up doing multiple. Today is all about Star Wars. I have multiple Star Wars fanatics in my life, and I know some of these would be perfect. 



I would highly recommend checking out the Etsy Shop with the vehicle prints. They have gorgeous posters for a variety of movies. One of Lane's favorite Christmas gift I have ever given him was the giant Lego TIE fighter that now happily sits in our office. 

Happy day after Thanksgiving. For those of y'all who are shopping, be safe and I hope you get great deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...