Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Best Things In Life Are Free

Hello blog world =) I have been on a free-printable spree and I thought I would share some of my favorites. I am a bit of a monogram lover, and the Wedding Chicks has a link to make a gorgeous single letter monogram. I made mine in navy and peach, but there are loads of colors. 


Ginger and George is another source for some gorgeous printables. I absolutely love her Be Kind print. 

Be kind framed

I don't have work today, and I plan on knocking out a bunch of DIY projects. I decided to expand the His and Her theme for our Master Bathroom. I am making silhouettes as well as a few other projects. It all started with the Mr and Mrs signs from our wedding. 


 It always makes me think about our wedding when I see these. I have loads of former wedding DIY projects around the house. They make me happy. I love remembering all the love and excitement of that day. 

Pinterest has been an awesome source for free printables. I am so grateful to these amazing artists who allow us to download their work for FREE. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of monograms myself. Lauren Conrad has a great youtube tutorial about painting monograms on pillows as decoration. ADORBS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...