|Lucius Art on Etsy|
Hello Wednesday! I am feeling particularly happy and wonderful this week. I am linking up with Jaime at This Kind of Love for What I Am Loving Wednesday.
1. I am fully unashamed (ok well maybe a little bit ashamed) to say that I absolutely love the show Bachelor Pad. I don't watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette, but I find this show to be addicting. I love the challenges and watching all the intrigue. It has become my Tuesday ritual to watch Monday night's episode while eating pancakes. Pancakes + T.V is a reoccurring theme in my life. Last fall it was pancakes and Downton Abbey. Clearly my standards have fallen slightly from Downton to Bachelor Pad.
2. It has started to get chilly at night. I am so excited for fall! We have already started planning apple picking and my fall decorations are ready to go up next week.
|Jessica Illustration on Etsy|
3. This watercolor. I just think it is gorgeous. I am starting to create an Etsy Christmas list of all the wonderful art I want for Christmas. All I want for Christmas is art and gift certificates for custom framing.
4. Doctor Who returns on Saturday. I can't say enough how awesome this show is. I have been addicted ever since I first watched the 9th Doctor years ago. We don't have BBC America, but the episodes are usually available to purchase on Itunes pretty soon after they air. We are on a really strict budget right now, but I will find a way to get my Doctor Who Fix.
5. I am loving that I am in full planning mode for my family's trip to Italy. I think this is going to be such a blessing for me in the next few months. After Lane deploys I will have sometime much closer to look forward to. By the time I get back from Italy and return to New York. I will be not too far away from his homecoming. A June trip is really the perfect timing. I can't wait to spend time with my family, drink loads of red wine, eat my weight in olive oil and soak in one of my favorite places in the whole world. There is something about Italy that encourages you to be happy.