Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social

Carrying on with my week of new link-ups, I am participating in The Sunday Social Link-Up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup

Sunday Social

Fall is my favorite season, so I was very excited to see the theme this week.

1. What is your favorite Fall activity?
Hands down my favorite fall activity is going to the pumpkin patch. We made a day of it last year and went on a hayride, did a corn maze, and bought pumpkin butter. I just love season activities that really make it seem like fall. Going to the pumpkin patch is only trumped by going to get the Christmas tree. 

Pinned Image
via

2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why? 
I graduated from the University of Georiga, so I love when they win. However, I am not the biggest football fan by any means. I have no idea how many days it is still the season starts, and probably couldn't name more than a few players. I will always cheer for UGA when they are playing, but I don't really go out of my way to watch. I know this makes me a total anomaly in the SEC world. 

3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?

I haven't experienced fall here in Upstate NY yet ( we only moved in February), but I fully expect the leaves changing to be gorgeous. 

Love this for fall
Looks I Love Board on Pinterest
4. Fav Fall outfit staples?

Leggings, boots and sweaters. I like to be comfortable and warm. I also wear skirts with tights all the time. 

5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?

My one year anniversary, picking out pumpkins and carving them with Lane, taking a family picture for our Christmas cards, and enjoying the final months with Lane before deployment. 

Love Actually Poster
via
6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?

Decorating is absolutely one of my favorite traditions. I make mulled cider and Lane and I watch Christmas movies at least a few times starting in late November. I am excited to have trick or treaters over this year and carve pumpkins. My mom always made roasted pumpkin seeds and I definitely plan on carrying on that tradition. Honestly, my favorite bits of fall are all the excitement as we get closer to Christmas. I love Christmas and the weeks preceding it. 

I love finding fun new link-ups and The Sunday Social Totally fit the bill. I hope everyone has a relaxing and happy Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...