Friday, August 24, 2012

School Days

This is the second year of my life in which August doesn't signal back to school. Last year I was fully encompassed in wedding madness, but this year is slightly calmer. Walking through Target and seeing all the school supplies makes me overly nostalgic. I would still say that shopping for school supplies is more fun than shopping for clothes. I like clothes, but there is nothing like a stack of blank notebooks. 

Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.
- You've Got Mail 

Here is my shopping list if I were headed back to school this fall. 

#ThingsWeLove Pencil Set
via
Adorable pencils from Design Darling. I like writing in pen, but there is something intoxicating about the smell of pencils. 

Personalized Prepster Monogram Notebook
via

Monogram notebook from Luna Belle Boutique. 

Pinned Image
via
I know the Erin Condren planners are all the rage these days, but I will be forever faithful to my Moleskine planners. I have used them for years and will continue to do so. 

I have such wonderful memories of heading to Target or Staples with my mom for school supplies. It was a yearly ritual and represented the promise of a new year of school. I still love that feeling, although my love for Lisa Frank trapper keepers has diminished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...