I am changing up my weekly link-ups and participating in The Little Things We Do Friday Fill in the Blank Friday.
1. I am proud of My marriage.
2. This weekend I will Go see the Dark Knight, take Asha to the dog park at least once a day, cook amazing meals for my tuckered out husband, and do about twenty loads of laundry. Yeah, not very glamorous at all.
3. A secret dream I have is To open my own bookstore. I know that bookstores are a dying business, but working at Barnes and Noble was such a good experience for me. I love everything about books. I would want to open a small carefully curated book store where people could come for gifts just to browse. There would clearly be an attached coffee shop. Reading without my latte is unthinkable.
4. I can't handle People who complain about a situation, but have no inclination or motivation to change anything. If something bothers you, DO SOMETHING. I have such a hard time being compassionate or empathetic when people don't actually want to change anything. They just want to complain.
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is When people cut their nails in public. I cannot understand how ANYONE thinks this is socially acceptable. I am equally uncomfortable with people filing their nails in public. I think that is more accepted in public, but it still drives me crazy. I just hate the sound.
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is To lie on the warm boards at our lake house. There is nothing better than jumping into the cold water and then stretching out on the sun-baked dock. I am convinced that is what heaven will feel like.
7. I think everyone should Register to vote