Well hello Friday! Friday got here so quickly, and I have no idea where this week went. I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.
1. I had a lovely hour of painting in our garage. Lane and I have been working on a larger canvas to hang in our living room. It's not done yet, but you can get a glimpse of it above. After we were done, I decided to keep painting some smaller pieces. None of them are a genius piece of work, but it was so fun and relaxing just to paint.
2. I also FINALLY made some progress on my pallet DIY. I got this pallet forever ago, and tore it apart in the first few days. I nailed it together, and then it sat in our garage. I felt motivated after painting, so I finally started working on it. It needs another coat of paint, and then we can hang it in our bedroom!
3. I came home yesterday and this was the first thing I noticed. My sweet husband changed the message on our chalkboard. Any Game of Thrones fan should recognize the quote. He is very sweet and I think I'll keep him.
4. We hit up a bunch of yard sales last weekend, and picked up these wonderful side tables. We have one in our bedroom and it now houses my jewelry. We framed our vows and those are also on the table. I will eventually make a nicer version of our vows, but I LOVE having the originals. You can see our edits, where I crossed stuff out, and inserted words. To me this is more special than making a pretty canvas version.
5. I finished training and will start shadowing on Monday. I will be able to do some actual advising, just paired up with another more experienced adviser.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!