1. Tonight is the Ball. I am actually getting my hair done ( for the first time ever) and can't wait to get all dressed up. I gotta say, I am a huge fan of Lane in his ASU's.
2. We had a great time at the Company Cookout on Tuesday. It was really fun to meet more members of the unit and their wives.
3. We watched The People VS. George Lucas on Netflix on demand earlier this week. I am not as into Star Wars as Lane, but it was really funny and interesting. It is about the reaction to the new films and the reticence of Lucas to release the old films in their original state.
4. I finally passed 100lbs on my dead lift. My goal is to be able to dead lift my own body weight. I read this article and was blown away. She completely explains why I lift weights.
5. I took a trip to Hobby Lobby on Wednesday. I got a Gold "P" like the one above. That's not my front door, but it is the same P. My friend used them at their wedding and I am very excited to make something with it. I am thinking about either adding it to my wall gallery, or attaching it to a wreath for the front door.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and start to June.