Friday, October 5, 2012

Whoo Hoo For Friday

Whoo hoo for Friday Letters and Fill In The Blanks. This week was really good, and I feel very productive. I got loads of DIY stuff done and had great days at work. Here are my Friday letters: 

Dear Asha, I am so glad that your surgery went well. You make the fact that Lane is gone much much easier to bear. 
Dear Thursday, please for the love of all that is holy get here fast. I can't take Asha to the dog park till then. Despite the above declarations of love, the lack of exercise is leading to some really horrible behavior. I still adore here, but the craziness needs to end. She chewed up three coasters, a foam pillow and destroyed the toy I bought her last week. 
Dear NTC, I would like my husband back please. 
Dear Running, I am so glad that we have started to get to know one another again. You make me feel strong and healthy. Thanks =)

Now for questions!




 The last thing I ate was bacon. I have been eating a lot of it recently. Bacon and eggs is so easy to make when I am just cooking for one. 

2.  The last time I went to the beach was I can't even remember. I went to the river a lot this summer, but that isn't quite the same thing. I know I went to Virginia Beach a few years ago, but it has certainly been a very long time.

3.  My last vacation was Oh man these questions make me feel boring. We took a trip to Virginia to visit family over the 4th of July, so I guess that is the closest thing to a vacation. My family is going to Italy this summer, and Lane and I have been planning our post deployment vacation. We are thinking about doing a London/Copenhagen/Amsterdam loop. Neither of us are beach people, and we would much rather spend all day walking around a cool city. 

4. The last place I drove was To visit my friend for lunch yesterday followed by loads of errands. 


5. The last song I listened to was Living On A Prayer. I like to rock out in the mornings. I try to make Asha dance with me, but she usually just sits there and looks at my like I am crazy. 



6. The last thing I watched on TV was I am watching Live With Kelly and Michael right now. 



7.  The last time I said "I love you" was I told my best friend I loved her last night in a text. I also tell Asha I love her pretty much all day every day. 


Happy Friday to All!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sounds like someone would definitely benefit from the dog park!

    Have a great weekend. Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be going to Italy with your family? I've never been and have always wanted to go. Very jealous.:) Your post-deployment vacation sounds lovely too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...