Thursday, October 11, 2012

Les Lettres de Vendredi

This is the last Friday Letters before Lane returns from California (hopefully). Whoo hoo. I am linking up with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday Letters.



Dear Asha- Thank you for be such a sweet puppy.

Cappuccino
Pinterest via encore une minute
Dear Lattes- You have been my constant companion throughout graduate school and life since then. Thank you for being so delicious. I don't even want to think about the amount of money I have spent on you. 

Dear BB2/Twin/BFF- Thank you for the almost two hour long phone call a few nights ago. I miss you dearly and can't wait to see you again. 

Lauren of I Love You Much Photography
Dear Husband- I cannot wait until you come home. I know that this is important preparation for deployment, but man I am ready to hear your voice. 

I am running the 5k on Saturday, and then probably relaxing for the rest of the weekend. I am excited to power through this last week and Lane. I have a few projects to finish before he gets home. I want to thank all my readers for the serious blog love I have gotten this week. I love finding new blogs and reading your wonderful comments.

4 comments:

  1. Hi from Friday Letters(:

    Your dog is so cute ;) adorable really! I've spent so much mula on lattes as well. It's kind of a bad habit for me. Lol!

    Happy Friday!!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the 5k! Hope to hear a recap :) Hoping this last week flies by for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on Friday's Letters! :) I just have to say your dog is so adorable! And that's a gorgeous photo of you two!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, your pup is SOO cute!!

    And that photo of you and your hubs? SEXY!

    Stopping by from Friday's Letters!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...