Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I Am Loving 10/10

Happy Wednesday to All =) I am linking up with Jaime at This Kind of Love for What I Am Loving Wednesday.

1. I should get to talk to my husband this weekend. The distance is hard enough, but it is the no communication that is really a killer. I am ready for him to get home, but just being able to talk will be enough. 


2. My Harry Potter pumpkin. I saw an example on Pinterest and knew I wanted to make one. I also used one of my small white pumpkins to make a mini-Hedwig. 

3. Happy accidents. I misread an event invitation and showed up yesterday for an event that is actually Thursday. Luckily, another woman also misunderstood the invitation. We both showed up and waited a while before we realized our mistake. We ended up just chatting for over an hour and it was wonderful. I love making new friends and getting wonderful advice. She has been married to a soldier for more than ten years and offered some fantastic insight and recommendations.

4. Cuddling in bed with my puppy. She has moved her wake-up time from 6:00 to 7:30 and I am eternally grateful. 

5. I can't get enough of fall weather. I know the snow is on its way, but I am going to enjoy these beautiful, clear, crisp days for as long as I can. 

Hope you are all having a wonderful week =) 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE everything about this post. My absolute fave part being the HP pumpkins. I die. LOVE! I came over from the linkup and I am your newest follower! Hope you can come check out my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Harry Potter pumpkin CRACKS me up! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pumpkins are too cute! And yes, everything about fall is amusing :) Found you on the WILW link up and I'm now following!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love cuddling in bed with my pups too, i wish they would move their wake-up time to 7:30 that would be wonderful for me, sometimes they want start breakfast at 4am, major sleep killer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your harry potter pumpkin is just too adorbs!!! Keep your mind busy in the meantime while you aren't able to talk to hubs, and keep the fall decorating going!!

    I've been seeing the adorbs pics of you and your pup on Instagram, and she is just TOO precious!!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here via Friday letters. Fellow army wife! I too love it when I can talk to women who have experienced this life!

    Annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG your Harry Potter pumpkins are so cute!!!! I LOVE this idea! :) HP fan foreverrr <3

    Happy Friday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...