Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Fact Is

The fact is that I could not think of anything to post today. Then I saw Morgan post about this link-up and it seemed a perfect fit.

The Fact Is
My house is a disaster. I was so good the first few weeks because I had friends coming over almost every night. Now, there is a giant pile of laundry on my bed and a pile of dishes in the kitchen. I am going to do a deep clean before Lane comes back ( NEXT WEEK!). It can just stay messy till then.

Running with a buddy is much more fun than running by myself. I ventured out solo last evening, and it was much harder to keep going without my normal running buddy there cheering me on. 

Stephen Siller Foundation!

I am officially registered for the race on Saturday. I am really excited, and definitely a little nervous. 

Fall rocks in upstate NY. The trees are unbelievably gorgeous. They look like something out of a movie. 

 I love this puppy. 
 Really, really really love this puppy. She is making such great improvements every week and I just adore her. 
Even when she looks like this. 

Thank you for the hosting the link-up Morgan and Nicholl =)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at your race! And Yeay for Lane coming home soon!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you linked up for the fact is.. Come say hello at starsstripesandamilitarylife.blogspot.com.

    xx-MOrgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that yellow tree! Yay for Lane coming home soon!! Good luck on the race. I'm too chicken to sign up for one. Although whenever I run with the kids, Sam always looks at me and laughs. Nothing like a little heckler to keep me going...

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...