Thursday, October 4, 2012

Star Burst Mirror


I really thought with Lane gone I would have more time for blogging, that has clearly not been the case. I have been making good progress on some of my DIY projects, and I am excited to continue to work on some more. One project I really want to take on is making a star burst mirror. I have seen these everywhere, and really want to try to make my own. 
DIY starburst mirror
via
I love the P.S I Made This tutorial. I am going to try to pick up a circular mirror like that next time I am at Hobby Lobby. I think they look so chic. 
Pinned Image
via
I am possibly going a little overboard on projects, but whatever I don't finish now I will just tackle during deployment. Have any of y'all made one of these mirrors? I am hoping it will look as good as some of the other DIY ones I've seen. 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I think I saw a starburst mirror on Young House Love using spray painted plastic spoons. (YHL does the coolest stuff!)*

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...