Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five Friday

The lovely Time Warner Cable guy just left and we are now connected! I had no idea how much I would miss the internet. To celebrate I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk

Photobucket

1. Clearly the biggest high five of this week is because I arrived back in New York and instead of a hotel, came back to our gorgeous yellow house. I am completely in love and can't wait to share pictures. Of course, the adapter for my camera is lost somewhere in the sea of boxes. When that is unearthed, I will post pictures. 
via
2. I was able to cook this week. I made short ribs ( recipe here), grilled garlic mustard chicken, burgers, and   tortilla- less fajitas. I can't wait to start trying more recipes.

Pinned Image

3. I named our wireless network Winterfell. All Game of Thrones fans should be suitably amused. 

4. I was able to get back into the gym this week and didn't fail miserably. I had started to miss working out with Lane while I was in D.C/Atlanta. My legs are dying today due to squats, but I am determined to still go forward with today's workout. 


5. Seeing Lane again. Two weeks used to be nothing during the height of our long distance relationship days ( which lasted for five years), but I have been so spoiled since Ranger School. I have loved every minute of spending this week together and unpacking our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...