The lovely Time Warner Cable guy just left and we are now connected! I had no idea how much I would miss the internet. To celebrate I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.
1. Clearly the biggest high five of this week is because I arrived back in New York and instead of a hotel, came back to our gorgeous yellow house. I am completely in love and can't wait to share pictures. Of course, the adapter for my camera is lost somewhere in the sea of boxes. When that is unearthed, I will post pictures.
2. I was able to cook this week. I made short ribs ( recipe here), grilled garlic mustard chicken, burgers, and tortilla- less fajitas. I can't wait to start trying more recipes.
3. I named our wireless network Winterfell. All Game of Thrones fans should be suitably amused.
4. I was able to get back into the gym this week and didn't fail miserably. I had started to miss working out with Lane while I was in D.C/Atlanta. My legs are dying today due to squats, but I am determined to still go forward with today's workout.
5. Seeing Lane again. Two weeks used to be nothing during the height of our long distance relationship days ( which lasted for five years), but I have been so spoiled since Ranger School. I have loved every minute of spending this week together and unpacking our house.