Sunday, May 20, 2012

Book Boxes

When we were in the midst of wedding planning, I really wanted to use a carved out book for our vows and rings. Lane and I are such bibliophiles, I thought it would be perfect. I bought some super cheap $1.00 journal on clearance from Barnes and Noble to practice.

cut-out books
via

 Using a razor blade, I started cutting out a square through the pages. However, about halfway through I started to feel really bad about what I was doing. I couldn't even finish cutting a gaudy pink journal, much less an actual book.

book box
via
Has anyone else made a box from an old book? I don't think there is anything wrong with cutting out pages and I was completely surprised by my own reaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...