I am finally feeling better and finally able to think about something besides my couch and another White Collar episode. I am loving all sorts of things this week, and I am sharing with Jaime for What I Am Loving Wednesday.
1. This adorable honey pot that I got at Target this weekend. It makes my daily tea time that much sweeter. The Threshold collection at Target has been rocking my world.
2. I am loving husband's who manage to send flowers from Afghanistan. I was so impressed that he was able to be so sweet from so far away. He is a wonderful husband and I am so lucky he's mine =) Also, I framed my TARDIS card and love how it looks on my entry way table.
3. I am loving the 45 degree weather earlier this week. I know it still sounds freezing to everyone below the Mason Dixon, but after weeks of below freezing, it was very nice.
|FirstSnowFall On Etsy|
4. Pretty song lyrics. Every time I hear this song it makes me ridiculously happy.
5. This sexy sexy man who carries me over snow banks and can take my breath away from 7,000 miles away.
What are you loving this week?