Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day Of Love


I feel like every blog post I write these days has something to with either be grateful, or something I am loving. Either way this fact makes me extremely happy. If my whole life could be about love and gratitude, that would be a pretty good deal.


Valentines Day has never been a big deal to me. My birthday is just a few days earlier, so I was also much more excited about that. However, this year it seems to sting a little bit. The PX is overflowing with soldiers buying presents for their wives and girlfriends. I have been spoiled with love from my family this week, but I am still a little jealous of those who can spend this time together. I try to be grateful that Lane should be back in time for both Thanksgiving and Christmas, but my positive mindset doesn't always last.

I meant to publish this earlier, but work got in the way. Valentines Day is officially coming to an end, but I am lucky to have felt an enormous amount of love today. My mailbox was overflowing with notes from sweet friends (Thanks Sarah). I have been able to talk to Lane, and overall it was a wonderful Valentines Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...